Wednesday, November 13, 2013

clubs

Our lives have already changed.

This is a conversation I had with the Dove this morning after posting a picture of the Brit's and mine evening last night:


The Dove: MBF?

Peas: It's one of our new support groups.

The Dove: I'm sorry, but that's hilarious.

[pause]

Dove: Reminds me of Fight Club. 'The first rule of MBF is..."

Peas: Did I tell you that we've started going to church?

Dove: What. The Fuck.

[pause]

Dove: You're joking right.

Peas: Nope. The Catholic one down the road.

Dove:...Why?

Peas: It's a long story.

Dove: So hang on. Let me get this straight. You're now a Catholic who participates in multiple birthing support groups.

Peas: That pretty much sums it up.

Dove: This is fun.

Peas: I'm also going to be fucking massive. I'll need someone to winch me into the office come February.

[pause]

Peas: So I'll be a fat, Catholic, multiple birthing aficionado.

[pause]

Peas: You're starting to wonder whether we can still be friends aren't you.




1 comment:

Val said...

Love your conversations with Dove! LOL!