Wednesday, March 07, 2007

The SA Blog Awards nominations for 2007 are up!

How terribly fucking exciting!
And unbelievable - I have been nominated in four categories, so whoever nominated me, THANK YOU!

(You all know blogging is my life, and I couldn't possibly live without audience input, and I want to humpa humpa I'm so excited....)

I'll probably sulk for three days if I don't win, but that's where you come in - hoooray! So here is my one and only punt.
Vote for me por favore.

My categories are:
Best Weblog Overall
Most Humourous Blog
Best Post on a Blog (Dear Nivea Cream People)
Best Writing On A Blog


How exciting is that - well, I'm pretty chuffed and elated and think I will celebrate with a gaint vat of wine.

So if you think I deserve any of the above, hit my pleasure button on the top of the page.
Thanks everyone for your nominations thus far.
I love you. No really.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done Peas! You got a couple from me (except where we ended up in the same category:) )

Champagne Heathen said...

Yeah! Congrats Peas!! And good luck for it!!

Peas on Toast said...

Pete and Champers- well done to the both of you too!
Best of luck. xx

ChewTheCud said...

There's no category for "Pinkest Blog" ;P

Anonymous said...

"...Same thing we do every night, Pinky..."

Peas on Toast said...

Chew - I know, bugger. :)

Kyk - ...and as long as you do it in spandex Kyk, you can be Brain. ;)

ChewTheCud said...

We should have a color category. You can have pinkest blog. I'll take whitest ;P

Anonymous said...

well done Peas! I got nominated too, for Best Music blog! I tell you what, I'll vote for you if you vote for me!

Hang on, tho, you're a judge! How can you be nominated too?
Oh hell, what am I saying, can I take you to dinner and thus influence you to make me win the music section???
PLEASE???

Peas on Toast said...

Chiz - Deal. :)
My categories were politics and music, nd I nominated you, naturally in music. It's out of my hands now I'm afraid, but naturally you get my vote. :)

And very well done!

Revolving Credit said...

Have you written your acceptance speech yet?

Peas on Toast said...

Woah! Easy Rev - the competition is stiff this year and there're some mighty good blogs in all my categories who're likely to clean it up.

So no. And won't be!

Revolving Credit said...

"the competition is stiff"

Sounds like you got them all excited!!

Peaches said...

Well done Peas!!

Peas on Toast said...

Rev - wahah, you think? ;)

Peaches - thanks dollface!

Anonymous said...

well done peas!!!!! and well deserved!

Betenoir said...

congratulations! that's totally awesome and you deserve it! good on ya!